Text to Donate Fundraising for the Successful, Smaller Nonprofit
- Affordable Text to Donate Service (Vet Discount Available!)
- Use us as a payment processor if you don't have your own
- No Minimum Annual Revenue Requirement
- All Business Entities Eligible
- Easy to Use; No Contracts or Lengthy Applications
- No Minimum Term Requirement (Cancel At Any Time)
- 501(c) Not Required
- No IRS Documentation Needed
- Fast Setup (We Can Have You Up & Running in 20 Minutes!)
- Money-Back Guarantee
How It Works
- Choose a keyword that will trigger your donation sequence. For example, ITL2017, GUARDIAN, AUTISM. Your keyword can be any combination of letters and numbers. Must be 5 or more characters. No spaces or special characters.
- Once you have your keyword in mind, head over to the order form.
- Choose your package, supply your PayPal email.
- Give us the link to your donation page, if applicable.
- Give us your text message reply.
- Tell us whether you want to use us, PayPal or your own payment gateway as your payment processor.
- Once you pay, we set up your keyword on our short code, which is 77948, usually within the hour.
Now, when a prospective donor texts your keyword to 77948, she receives a prompt to donate to your charity. The prompt includes a link to your mobile-friendly PayPal or other checkout page to complete her donation.
Works With Any Payment Processor
(Including Network for Good, PayPal, GoFundMe, Stripe, iATS, BluePay, Heartland, Fundly, BlackBaud, or your custom payment processor)
In the illustration above, the prospective donor texted the word AUTISM to the short code, 77948. The short code (77948) responds with a welcome message, followed by a link to complete the donation. When the prospect clicks the link, she is taken to the nonprofit's mobile-friendly checkout page (in this case, the nonprofit is using PayPal). The donor then enters the amount and decides whether the donation will be one-time or recurring. Next, the donor has the option of either logging in to PayPal and paying with her PayPal balance or her bank account. If the donor does not have PayPal, she can still donate by selecting "Donate with a debit or credit card." In this case, the donor won't need to log into PayPal. She will only need to enter her card details and donate that way.
"Working with Gnosis Media Group, we've been able to launch a text-to-pledge campaign that meets our organization's needs, raises funds, and shows our tech-forwardness to supporters. They have been wonderful to work with and so supportive of our efforts!"
--Nia Wassink, Development Director, Blue Sky Bridge Child & Family Advocacy Center